Addresses for renting old dishesWho says vintage wedding, necessarily says granny's dishes! Plates and dessert plates, water and wine glasses, silver cutlery, decanters, mismatch, and the result is superb. Simple as pie you say to me, only if one has a sufficient enough stock to set the table for nearly 200 people… Unless you are an inveterate bargain hunter, the task promises to be difficult. So it's time to head to vintage tableware rental services! - Vintage tableware : On the Marine and Jérémy website, two flea market enthusiasts, find everything you need for your table: from plates to fruit bowls, including teapots, decanters, pie servers… Count 4.80 € per person for a "guest kit".
- Rosa's Attic : At Christelle too, all the dishes and accessories essential to a wedding table are at your disposal! On the price side, count 1.50 € for the brunch formula (5 pieces) and 3.50 € for the banquet formula (10 pieces) per person.
Addresses to rent your vintage decoration
- Bohemian : Workbench, stepladder, letter boxes, jam jars, bottle case, Margaux and Baptiste, the founders of La Bohème, invite you to make your wedding wishlist. You can either select the pieces one by one or crack the packages. Once your basket is validated, your order is processed as soon as possible.
- O Bonheur des Dames : A chest of drawers> 62 €, a rattan armchair> 25 €, a small suitcase> 10 €. On the Anaïs rental site, it's easy to respect the decoration budget since all the prices are displayed. You just have to fill your basket!
Pinterest boards to follow for inspiration
- Vintage Wedding - Vintage Wedding : To fill up on ideas for vintage furniture to adopt for D-Day and how to stage it, this is the table to follow! - The Barefoot Bride : Rustic wedding, industrial wedding, bohemian wedding, etc, etc, on the Nessa Buonomo Pinterest account (aka The Barefoot Bride), you are sure to find what you are looking for!
DIY vintage: blogs to leaf throughSkilled with your hands, you want to create by yourself some decorative elements for your retro wedding. This is a great initiative! If you're out of inspiration, don't panic, here are 2 blogs to consult to find the right idea! - A beautiful day : This superb French wedding blog has a section entirely dedicated to DIY. We choose a category, a level of difficulty, a duration, and the tutorials that match your criteria are displayed! My favourites ? An old terrestrial globe turned into a guest book and old cans transformed into night lights.
- Style Me Pretty : Here, all DIY are classified by categories: decoration, flowers, gifts, packaging ... All you have to do is click on the one that interests you! Regarding the retro tutorials, I let myself be seduced by the old bottles of wine transformed into candlesticks and the bronze jugs used as mini planters.
That's it, you have it all! All you have to do is get started in your retro wedding preparations! Last tip before you leave: add some family photos to the decor, they always have a little effect!